Re: [oletrucks] Recommendations on proper 57 assembly

To: <Markegates@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Recommendations on proper 57 assembly
From: "Gary Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 20:40:07 -0500
Ummmm! Put the parts back on?? What's the REAL question here? If done
painting and cab on, put MORE parts on! Wiring before dash is together is
much easier, brake lines, and gas lines run on frame rails. As far as front,
check with assembly manual to see where all the parts go, buy new rubbers
and gasket/seals for inner to outer fenders, the new pads for rad support in
front and go at it! Adjusting front and hood on an AD is in manual, not sure
what to do on a TF?

G. L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750