[oletrucks] Recommendations on proper 57 assembly

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Recommendations on proper 57 assembly
From: Markegates@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 11:41:30 EDT
I would like your recommendations on how to proceed to reassemble my 57 3100.
 The chassis is all good to go - new rear end, tranny, new brakes, and a good
engine.  Everything is all painted and the cab is back on.  What is the best
way to proceed with front inner fenders, outer fenders, doors, bed, dash,
wiring etc?  Please lay some of your experience on this fellow truck enthusiast
-
I know you're out there, I have been reading these emails for 3 years now!

Thanks
Gator
57 3100