[oletrucks] '59 Chevy Pichup For Sale

To: "'oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] '59 Chevy Pichup For Sale
From: "Marlene Rzepkowski" <mrzepkow@rochester.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:41:27 -0400
I've been a non-responsive list member for quite awhile and have learned a lot
from all those that have contributed. Sadly to say ,I now have to sell my
truck- too many classics not enough time! Listed below are a few details and
if you would like more info. please contact me off list.

1959 Chevy 1 Ton Step Side Pick-Up
Extra Long 9 foot bed
283 cu.in. V8 Engine
4 Speed manual transmission with "creeper" first gear
3.93 rear axle from 1985 Chevy 1 ton
5 New Z-racing ,8 bolt aluminum Mag wheels
5 New heavy duty Mud & Snow truck tires
Restoration started on bodywork including:
     Rust free doors , front fenders, and hood
     New front gate and rear gate for stepside bed
     New 3 inch wider fiberglass rear fenders to accommodate new tires
Lots of new parts available to complete restoration
Asking $3500 or best offer

Thanks,
Dick Rz.