Re: [oletrucks] Alternate Battery Location

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Alternate Battery Location
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 01:52:25 +0000
I'm trying to find a tilt forward seat so that I can move my battery under
the seat on my 58 Apache. I'll trade you your under floorboard for my
firewall mount. Way to much clutter on the firewall.
Kurt
58 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale

>From: "Spencer" <wits_end@worldnet.att.net>
>To: <IDPHR@aol.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Alternate Battery Location
>Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 21:17:29 -0700
>
>Steve.  I'm curious why you're moving your battery from below the
>floorboard
>to the firewall.
>
>Harry
>1955 AD Chevy
>Reno, NV

Fretting that your Hotmail account may expire because you forgot to sign in
enough? Get Hotmail Extra Storage today!