Re: [oletrucks] Alternate Battery Location

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Alternate Battery Location
From: Claude <cramey@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 21:09:12 -0500
I did this on my '59. I made my own box that hangs on the frame and is
held in by 2 bolts. I made a small bulkhead that shrouds the heater
houses and has the battery cables attached. Someone ask me what if I
need to do maintenance on the battery? I said "It says maintenance free
on it". The only reason I took it out in 4 years, is to put in my boat
once. Instead of saying "in case the battery goes dead and needs to be
jumped", I say "in case somebody needs me to jump them".
This picture isn't very good but.,,,,,,,,,,
http://home.earthlink.net/~cramey2/otherstuff/batt.jpg

Claude