Re: [oletrucks] patch panel help

To: fiofam83@msn.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] patch panel help
From: mark@noakes.com
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 10:59:45 -0800 (PST)
Rear quarter panel replacement panels are almost nonexistent for the 55-59
Suburbans/panels.  I found a set in Wisconsin off of a Hemmings ad about 3
years ago but
paid dearly for them.  At the time, that guy had two sets and I have never
heard of any
others anywhere.

Quite a few years back a list member named Terry Glines, who had a 55 panel,
cut up
stepside pickup rear fenders to repair his, and it looked great.  It wasn't
perfectly
stock appearing but close enough that you couldn't tell withouth a "correct"
Sub/panel
sitting next to it.  He used to have a website detailing what he did, but he
defected
from the list and Chevy trucks to F*rd Lakes roadsters, and I haven't heard
from him in
years.

Mark Noakes