Re: [oletrucks] Starter Shims installation for GM engines

To: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>, <64bowtie@quik.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Starter Shims installation for GM engines
From: "Steve Hanberg" <steve@OldSub.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:53:18 -0800
Sometime in the last year there was a magazine article on how to adjust GM
starters.  It described the noise you might here, and the said what side of
the starter to shim.  I don't recall the title or month, but you might dig
through your local library looking at pickup and rod type magazines and I'm
sure you'll fine it.