[oletrucks] Off topic: Troubleshooting Power windows and door

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off topic: Troubleshooting Power windows and door
From: Spinningroach@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 12:32:44 EST
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:51:06 -0800 (PST)
From: Ron Smiley <smilin_ron@yahoo.com>
Sender: owner-oletrucks@autox.team.net

List:  I have looked elsewhere for help on this but sofar no info.  My son has
a non GM wagon with powerdoor locks and windows.  A problem has developed,
whenactivating the drivers side window, the door will unlatch.  Also the
outside latch is inoperative, at thistime.  The first sign of trouble, was when
the driverswindow in the full down position, would cycle up anddown a slight
amount.  I haven't torn into it yet asthe only manual I have is very basic.
Any help wouldbe appreciated.  ThanksRon53 3100Aurora
Co__________________________________Exclusive Video Premiere - Britney
Spearshttp://launch.yahoo.com/promos/britneyspears/oletrucks is devoted to
Chevy and GM trucks built between 1941 and 1959