Re: [oletrucks] Horn Locations

To: "Alan Horvath" <alan@alanhorvath.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Horn Locations
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:16:04 -0800
Hi Alan
I think the horns belong under the cover that is attached to the upper grill
the one that has the hood latch on it. They should installed with the open
end pointed down on th radiator frame, at least thats where they were on my
'54 when I took it apart. By the way that's one good lookin' '54 you have.
Lee