Re: [oletrucks] Header pipes on 350 chevy for 58

To: "trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Header pipes on 350 chevy for 58
From: "Ryan Langford" <ryan.langford@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 01:00:57 -0800
I should give more details, eh?

The front end parts are off of a 73 heavy 1/2 ton Chevy
van.  I'm not modifying the frame, only removing old suspension
and bolting on (with a little work) the cross member/A-arms
from the van.

I'm also converting it to a rack and pinion, so I don't THINK
the steering will get in the way......at least, since I haven't actually
gotten the parts together yet, I have a feeling I'll have room to
play on that end....

Ryan
ryan.langford@comcast.net