Re: [oletrucks] Radiators

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radiators
From: Ed ke6bnl <ke6bnl@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:57:56 GMT
I have a Griffen for my 50 f1 pu but if I did it again I would stay away from
them because the tubes in the side tanks are epoxied not welded and that could
be a lead to problems in the future if they need repair, just a thought Ed
ke6bnl

Ed Ginsberg
70 miles N.E. of Los Angeles
Agua Dulce, Ca
1963 Econoline pu, 50 f1 Ford PU,48 Ford F3, 70 Chevy lowered shortbed c10,`
1953 chevy AD 3100 pu
70 chevy shortbed C10

-- "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
Ryan,

I had a heck of a cooling problem towing my airstream till someone on the
list suggested a Griffin Radiator.

http://griffinrad.com/1949-1960.htm

Now it doesn't go over 170 degrees. I'm really impressed.

Wayne - '47 1 Ton Panel -
http://www.itswhatsnext.com/engine/47_chevy_home.htm