Re: [oletrucks] going Saturday

To: "Tom C." <c_tom@bellsouth.net>, "Oletrucks"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] going Saturday
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 07:32:17 -0800
Tom the rear your looking for can be recognized with the wide leaf springs
and one shock mount going forward and one aft, most good ones had a larger
pinion shaft and yoke than the standard Chev 10 bolt. The backing plate is
square and attached with 4 bolts and nuts. The later , after81, looked
similar but was much lighter duty, had metric wheel studs. I put springs and
all in my '54 from a '59 Z28, works nice.
Good Luck
Lee