[oletrucks] Giving Thanks

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Giving Thanks
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 18:30:26 EST
 In all the hurry of making emails and phone calls to Tom and Bill, to get
the web site done, I forgot to give Thanks, where Thanks is due.
Besides thanking Tom and Bill, I also wanted to give Thanks to all the list
members who emailed their thoughts and prayers to me off list. It is so
comforting to know how much people care about others, considering their only
contact
has been in a computer screen.
 Some people are so special, (and this list is full of them) that their
personality, warmth, and love can be felt though electronic media.
Although the doctors now say that the muscle and nerve damage in my neck may
be permeant, I still hold hope that I will recover and someday finish my dream
of owning a Ol truck, and meeting some of you wonderful people face to face
at shows, rallies, and at the "OleTrucks Nationals" (just another dream).
 I'll still be on the list, even after the truck sells.

Pat Hollister
'58 step
West Burlington, IA.
http://community.webtv.net/TnJpot/TRUCKFORSALE