[oletrucks] WHEELS

To: "OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] WHEELS
From: "C & B Hosang" <hosang@281.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:08:51 -0600
I am back, again with the same problem but at least I think I am making
progress.

Finally found wheels to fit my '51 chev 3/4 ton to replace the scrapped out
split rims....maybe.  At American Racing they have an 8 lug, 7'  wide; 6 1/2
bolt pattern with only 4'' back spacing.  The question now is that the bore is
5.15'  Don't have my old wheels to measure the bore but it seems like this
would work well by measuring the hubs.

The question is; is a 5.15 bore acceptable?  If not, is it better than using
F**d wheels with a 1/4" spacer?  Anyone have experience with American Racing?

Thanks for any and all input.

Charley Hosang