Re: [oletrucks] WHEELS

To: "C & B Hosang" <hosang@281.com>, "OLETRUCKS"
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] WHEELS
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 05:10:14 -0800
Most "good" tire shops are willing to put a rim on your vehicle if it is
questionable whether or not it will fit.  Maybe not mount a tire, but if it
will make the sale they will often times do it.  I don't know what style
sheel you're looking at, but my favorite wheels in all the world are the
American Racing Torque-Thrust D wheels.  Too bad they only come in 5 lug
patterns.

Devin

57 3100