[oletrucks] AD Article

To: "TruckList" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Article
From: "haist" <whitney@haist-usa.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 09:59:19 -0800
Hi to the Advance Design folks.

I've been away from the list for a few months but dropped in to tell you
about a very interesting article in the current (Feb, 2004) issue of
COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE MAGAZINE.  "1947-55 Chevrolet Light Duty Trucks:
Durable Goods" by Michael Lamm is a 13 page history of the series with over
sixty high quality photos and numerous facts that I have never seen before
in my many years as a connoisseur of this vehicle.  In depth accounts by
former GM employees tell of the many small changes, the reasons why and the
people who made them during the tenure of the series.  It's a great article
and no, I'm not selling magazines.  I must admit, however, if I can shed my
modesty for just a second, it is my '55 f/s panel that they chose to
exemplify the model that closed the chapter on this part of Chevrolet
history.

COLLECTIBLE AUTOMOBILE is available at Barnes & Noble or customer service
info at mailto:collectibleautomobile@pubint.com .
They have no web site that I know of.

Have a happy new year!

Whitney Haist