RE: [oletrucks] any bagged trucks out there... OT

To: "'Oletrucks'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] any bagged trucks out there... OT
From: Bill Broadway <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2004 14:11:53 -0600
I'm bagging my '55 Truck, I only have the rear bags now, and we are about to
start building the chassis .... also I'm bagging the front of my 2000
Silverado this weekend, I have the Air Ride Cool Ride kit with upper and
lower control arms for it, in the back I'm looking at KP Components 6-link,
it's a bolt on 4-link for the front, and off the back of the axle is a 2
link cantilever which houses the bags. http://www.kpcomponents.com

This is a link to a picture of the Ford 6-link, but you can see how it
attaches http://www.kpcomponents.com/Images/Products/Large/BO4LBOC-04.jpg

As for notching the frame, it all depends on how low you want to go. A
standard C notch will get you a little more room, or for the slammed on the
ground stance you could go with a 8 or 10 inch step notch, which is probably
what I will do for my '55 .... my intention is to get my truck as low as
this truck (I don't know who's it is, but I like how it looks)
http://www.car-shows.com/features/cruisincure02/55-Chevy-truck-slammed.jpg

Bill