[oletrucks] Door Hinges

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Door Hinges
From: Ric McAnulty <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:15:34 -0800 (PST)
Today I pulled the drivers door on my '50 3100, and was going to rebuild the
hinges and ran into a snag. I can't seem to get the old hinge pins to come out.
I've used hammer and nail set to no avail. It looks like there might be a set
screw in the center of the hinge, but I can't get either a hex key, sloted or
phillips screw driver to catch on aynthing. Does anyone have any suggestions on
how to get the old pins out? Also, if need be, does one of the parts houses
sell new hinges ??

Thanks
Ric McAnulty
'50 3100 5-window Custom Cab