Re: [oletrucks] Door Hinges

To: "Ric McAnulty" <ric_mcanulty@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Door Hinges
From: "thomasind" <thomasind@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:02:21 -0800
Ric:    I really doubt that you can drive the old pins out.    I just
rebuilt all my hinges - pins were rusted solid in the swing arms ( like
most ) - had to grind ( small burr grinder ) top & bottom of the pins to get
past the hard facing - drilled the pins down to below the inside of the
brackets - remove the swing arms - drill press drilled the old pins out
after squaring up in drill press vice.

Not too bad - just takes time.

Jim