Re: [oletrucks] steering glitch.

To: ME1STKING@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] steering glitch.
From: Skyhookroth@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 11:17:43 EST
In a message dated 2/17/2004 11:11:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
ME1STKING@aol.com writes:

I.E.  steering turns further to the right than the left by
about 4" Took the  steering shaft from the steering box and I'm relatively
sure
this is  right, but not totally. Otherwise I'm thinking maybe it is a bad
alignment,
If you have changed wheels, and they have different offsets that  original
look for interference with the tie rod ends.
John
Gettysburg PA
1950 3600