RE: [oletrucks] steering glitch.

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] steering glitch.
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 10:53:25 -0600
Sounds to me like the box was reassembled wrong, probably one turn off
to the left.  But before you tear it apart again make sure the pitman
arm is on correctly.  If I remember right, there is one "missing"
spline on the pitman arm which aligns the arm to the box.  It should
be impossible (without a big hammer) to put it on wrong, but you
should check just in case.

I don't think you can get the "stops" on the axle this far out of
wack, but I'd check them too before re-opening the box.