Re: [oletrucks] installing a 292ci in a 57 chevy pickup

To: "Mike Sergesketter" <mserges@psci.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] installing a 292ci in a 57 chevy pickup
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 20:19:59 -0800
The 292 will bolt to the Chev TH350 without an adapter, also the trans with
V/8 mount will bolt to your crossmember plate after you remove the rivets
and rubber.   You will need to go with side motor mounts, the stock mounts
and side brackets were compatible with V/8 mounts. This makes a very good
power combo for a truck especially when a 4 barrel AFB is added.
Lee