Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2182

To: JGWolford@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2182
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 10:29:21 -0500
Jim,
    I run monos on my front end with a couple leaves removed from the back
to even the stance. The ride is a bit soft and somewhat on the bouncy side
when going across bridges and like road surfaces. Decent shocks helps it
somewhat but you could say it is a bit soft... The first ride after the
install was totally not what i expected as it did bottom out, looking it
should could use an extra inch of travel. So i removed about half of the
bumpstop material and not an issue anymore--not unless I go over speed
bumps quickly. The monos I have are the ones with the reversed eyes. the
regular eyed one will probably give you that extra inch..   Never broke one
and had 'em about 4 years...  --wayne