[oletrucks] gravel shields

To: chevy trucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] gravel shields
From: "Jim (Deacon) and Karen Magill" <dnkmagill@wtxs.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 14:02:31 -0600
    I found a pair of  what I think would be gravel shields. They fit
under the rear cab corners. Were these standard items on the 55 2nd
series?
    Do most truckers throw these away or what? I do not remember seeing
these on trucks before. Maybe I just was not  looking.
    Also , do they mount with the ridge towards the rear? Thanks, Deacon