[oletrucks] Show July 10th

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Show July 10th
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:07:05 -0800
Hi again,

Just another note about another show. This one is for my club, Visions.

We will be hosting our show at Grand Coulee Dam this year on July 10th. Show
fee is 20.00 and the first thirty at the gate get a free t-shirt.

This show draws people from all over the northwest (portland, seattle,
vancouver BC, spokane, etc.) and has been very successful over the last 8
years. Games, prizes, 25 classes, best of trophies, food, raffles - just
some of the things going on.  The site is actually on the shores of Banks
lake and swimming is OK at the show site. Given that this is desert country
and hot during July - this will be a nice refresher.

We will be cruising to the Dam for the laser light show at 10pm the night of
the show. Camping/hotels/RV sites are available, but reservations are
filling up fast.

See the flyers (2) for more info on the show and local accommodations.

http://www.wsu.edu/~rsain/flyers/flyerfront100.jpg

http://www.wsu.edu/~rsain/flyers/flyerback100.jpg

- Ryan