[oletrucks] Show - april 17th - bbq

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Show - april 17th - bbq
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:59:11 -0800
Hi all,

Just a note to remind all you oletruckers of our upcoming show and shine.

It is located in Pullman, WA and will be held on April 17th on the center of
Washington State University's campus (Glenn Terrell Mall). Show fee is
10.00. This is Mom's weekend - so many events are going on outside the show.
See http://www.wsu.edu for list of Mom's weekend events.

Following the show - I will be hosting a BBQ for the Oletruckers,
Stovebolters and the Visions Car Club at my house. Email me if you are
planning on attending this event - I'll need supplies.

Flyers are available at http://www.wsu.edu/~rsain/flyers/OMTflyercolor.jpg

Come on down - it's a fun little show!

- Ryan