Re: [oletrucks] Weatherstrip / Door Rubber

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Weatherstrip / Door Rubber
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:58:18 -0400
I just ordered new door rubber and adhesive from good ol' reliable
Chevy Duty (they even know enough to sell BLACK adhesive!).
:o)
Also, the door rubber is listed at $19.95 in the catalog and they only
charged me $14.95 -- what a deal!  Who ever heard of anyone LOWERING
their prices?  The more I deal with Chevy Duty, the more dedicated to
them I become.

Anyway, I thought I'd ask:  How important is it to remove the old
adhesive when taking off the old door rubber?  Do I need to get it all
off, or what?

Thanks.

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/