[oletrucks] Head light mystery

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Head light mystery
From: "Wayne" <wroworth@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 15:42:25 -0400
One of my head lights is dimmer than the other one. I have switch out lamps
and still have the same problem. Is there a method one can do to work back
from the lamp to isolate the fault. I used my testing light and can see no
difference in signal strength between the two headlights but the dim lamp
socket appears to be not getting enough juice when the lamp is in. I'm not an
electrician and the wiring is an inherited "rat's nest!". BTW it's 12 volt.

Thanks very much. Wayne - '47 1 Ton Panel