Re: [oletrucks] Head light mystery

To: Bill Bailey <bill@oletruck.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Head light mystery
From: Robert Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:21:13 -0500
Repair the ground to that head light!!!!!!!!!!
Check all grounds!!! This is the cause of a lot of electrical problems
I have seen in my 30 years of automotive repair.
If you have a good clean ground system to start with the rest of the
electrical will work and go good for you
I hope this helps

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U