Re: [oletrucks] carb adjustment

To: "Randy Hummel" <rsandy@ptd.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] carb adjustment
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 11:12:26 -0700
Sounds like you may have a power valve problem, this is usually a vacuum
relief problem or the fuel power valve is stuck open, as this valve is
located near the bottom of the bowl it is subject to picking small pieces of
trash. I have also seen the powervalve piston rod bent, but this usually
creates the opposite problem than the one you have.
Lee