[oletrucks] saddest day of my life

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] saddest day of my life
From: craig <vwbus@ckoon.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:33:48 -0700
not sure this made it out first time...

some of the old-timers may remember us from the mid and late 90s...
we pestered many of them with questions about rochesters and spare
slides!
sadly, a second child and growing expenses forced the sale of our
beloved 1950 3100; we got a fair price and we think the man here in
phoenix we sold it to intends to restore it to showroom glory. his
name is bo, and he normally works on mopar cars, but he said this one
is for his son to pass on to HIS children. plus, when done, we get to
see it.
thanks to all for the help over the years, and one day we hope to
have another truck.
http://www.ckoon.org/truck/lastride.MOV

craig
former caretaker of stephanie's 1950 3100 216 deluxe