[oletrucks] gutless wipers

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] gutless wipers
From: Rob_Parkinson@peoplesoft.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:19:15 -0600
Can anyone out there give my son some advice on boosting the vacuum power
for his wipers?
There's just not enough to keep them going, even with the lightest rain.
We have totally dissasembled and re-lubricated the wiper motor, so it is
functionally good, just not enough vacuum pressure from the carb.
It's a 51 3100, 12V with a 235.
Not sure what kind of carburetor.....
That begs a second question - my son is not totally set on originality, so
does anyone have a recommendation for a replacement, fairly inexpensive
carb?
Thanks in advance, Rob