[oletrucks] Non oil bath air cleaner

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Non oil bath air cleaner
From: "Paul" <capt2th@tehama.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 08:19:07 -0700
Hello truck fans.  Having survived the near divorce of buying a second 1955
2nd series Chevy pickup, I'm now back to finding parts.

I have a dual intake for my little Rochester 1 barrel carbs, and I only have
one of the original round NON oil bath air cleaners.  I'd like to stay with
the original, because either rechromed or painted, they look cool, at least
better than the aftermarket stuff.

Does anyone have one they could part with?  It doesn't have to be perfect.
Mine was rusty but salvageable.

They are the ones that have a dome top, mesh sides and a lip in the front,
that of all things, says "front".

Will of course be willing to pay a fair price and shipping.

Thank you.

Paul of Red Bluff with the 2 1955 2nds (one show, one go)