RE: [oletrucks] Re: Car dollies

To: Mask1966@aol.com, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Car dollies
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 03:52:50 -0600
Mike,

I rented a car hauling trailer from U-Haul when I had to bring my disabled
Astro van back to Colorado from Ill.  I rented it on the local rate and
pulled it there and loaded up the van and headed home.  They have surge
brakes and everything that you will need to load the vehicle.  U-Haul will
tell you what vehicle they will allow you to use to pull the trailer.  I
pulled mine with a non GM 3/4 ton pickup (beggars can't be choosers) and it
worked OK.

Just my .02

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window