Re: [oletrucks] Steering box lube - give me your best answers

To: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Steering box lube - give me your best answers
From: wschick1@twcny.rr.com
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 15:25:20 -0500
List,

Thanks to those that replied. I called Restoration Supply today. Great people,
husband and wife outfit. The stuff they sell comes to them from Australia. It
is 1200W oil. The husband explained this is very sticky stuff but it stays
fluid even in the cold. It is made for our old steering boxes. It comes in 1
pint bottles, so I ordered 2.

Since the truck is being rebuilt and won't be on the road very soon, I won't be
able to give you road test results.

Thanks,

Bill Schickling