Re: [oletrucks] RE: 56 Chevy Pickup spring leaf removal

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] RE: 56 Chevy Pickup spring leaf removal
From: Alan Horvath <alan@alanhorvath.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:40:25 -0500
I've got a FatMan Mustang II IFS up front, which I'm very happy with.

In the rear, I've got a mid-70s Chevy 12-bolt with leaf springs and I'm
wondering about updating the suspension there.  Any suggestions about
what would be best ... and any comments on the difference it would make
... would be appreciated!

Alan
http://AlanHorvath.com/54chevy/