[oletrucks] Which Years Best?

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Which Years Best?
From: Nathan Pralle <tarsi@binhost.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:49:53 -0600
Ok, another question for those more experienced:

For a new guy starting out dealing with vintage vehicles of the Chevy
make, which years would be the best to look at in terms of a starting
project?  I like the look of anything pre-60 but other than that am not
picky.  However, I don't want to go and get something and it be either
the hardest one I could choose or the most obscure.  I mean, sure!
That'd be great to have a truck that was highly unique, but as many have
stated, that's a good way to get overly frustrated.

So, is there a year/range or particular model that you'd recommend?
Things to look for?  Parts to look for that are intact and whole because
they're hard to get/restore?

Thanks for the help.

Nathan

--