[oletrucks] TF Suburban front seat I need to get rid of...

To: "Early Suburbans" <Old-Burb-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Suburban front seat I need to get rid of...
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 04:07:40 -0800
I have a TF/55-59 Suburban front seat that I need to get rid of.  It is rough,
but could be used for parts.  The jump seat is the worst; the left side of the
seat has a good frame.  If anyone is interested at any level, please let me
know.  I need to clear space.

You can see it at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/ForSale/_archives/2005/3/12/427476.html

No other truck stuff at this time.

Thanks,

Mark Noakes

New Section: parts for sale

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is usually a difference."