Re: [oletrucks] "crossfire" HEI cap

To: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] "crossfire" HEI cap
From: Bob Fischer <r.fischerjr@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 13:30:05 -0800
Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston) wrote:
Bill,

The "Crossfire" caps were manufactured by Madson (sp) in the mid-west.
I recall reading an article about the pacific rim reverse engineers
offering cut rate knock offs of his original design.
He used to advertise in all the major mags, but I haven't really looked
for them recently.

--
Nothin lasts forever cept ol Fords and natural stone -Willie Nelson