Re: [oletrucks] Need some help

To: KremerRAK@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Need some help
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 13:33:32 -0400
I saw the other suggestion but I would post his name so other list members
can be aware of this guy. We sit on this list and talk about crappy vendors
who services are under rated when we get short changed in hopes of helping
the next guy out. Publishing the name may help the next guy from getting
ripped off and since his shortcoming have been noted he may step up and
rectify the situation. I understand you not wanting to, but since the guy
is totally unwilling to make it right with you--you have been ripped off-my
friend. My philosophy in life is to take ownership of what you say you're
going to do and be held accountable for your actions or in this case
non-action. Since this occurred last June, enough time has passed for him
to make it right, I'm sure he's got a friend or two, possibly family that
over the course of 9 months the frame could have been shipped. I know this
approach will be viewed differently but some but I'm a straight up type of
guy and a direct approach is best.  Of course this is just MY personal
opinion since you asked.. --wayne