[oletrucks] need some help

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] need some help
From: "Dennis Larson" <DLLarson1@frontiernet.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:25:05 -0700
Since the US mail was involved how about calling the postal inspector?
Might wake him up if they call.  Frankly I'd burn him.  Tell him to refund
or ship the frame and send a tracking #.  Or, you will publize his name and
address on every list around, I would do it every month.  This happened on
another list I"m on and someone went to the guys house.  Seems it was a kid
wanting to part some stuff out and although he had the parts he didnt' want
to go out and pull stuff off and ship them.  When someone showed up at his
door his mother (luckily she was responsible and went thru roof).  Items
were sent by the guy who showed up!!

Dennis