[oletrucks] Oil lines on a 235.

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Oil lines on a 235.
From: "William Schickling" <wschick1@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 23:09:44 -0400
I am doing some work on my 235, Currently the oil lines are not run to a
filter. Don't worry the engine isn't being run either. I was wonder if
someone could tell me what direction the oil flows so I can figure out which
line goes to the in side of my oil filter and which one goes to the out. I
am using a finned aluminum oil filter (beehive?) and the in and out are
clearly marked. On the engine there is one plug about half way back on the
engine down very close to the oil pan and another about three quarters the
way back and up an inch or so from the oil pan.

I assume on one the oil exits the engine and the other it returns back into
the engine. I have pictures of engines setup the exact opposite of each
other, so I didn't want to guess.

Thanks,

Bill Schickling