RE: [oletrucks] Tools

To: Jackpft@aol.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Tools
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 20:18:56 -0500
Jack:
You can buy the clutch-head drivers as sockets (1/4 inch drive from
Snap-On).  They generally work better than screwdrivers (you can get more
torque with a racket or breaker bar for those rusted-in screws).

Below is the information I used when I ordered 3 of the common sizes from
Snap-On's web site:
Items Ordered:

   Qty    : 1
   P/N    : TM27E
   Desc   : Socket Driver, Clutch, Standard, 3/16"
   Price  : 12.10/each

   Qty    : 1
   P/N    : TM30E
   Desc   : Socket Driver, Clutch, Standard, 1/4"
   Price  : 12.10/each

   Qty    : 1
   P/N    : TM31E
   Desc   : Socket Driver, Clutch, Standard, 5/32"
   Price  : 12.10/each

Carl Ham
'56 Chevy Stepside Pickup
Hopewell, IL