Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2580

To: larry@fernscountrystore.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2580
From: Cadamsarch@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 15:22:26 EST
Hello OleTruckers,

Mike & Larry are correct. I should have continued my email about press-on
letters with ten more paragraphs explaining what a pain in the rear press-on
letters are, how much time they consume, how tall the learning curve is, etc...
(And, that's all based on working in a nicely heated & well lit office at a
comfortable drafting table & chair.) It's one big reason we shifted to
computers.

By the way, Steve: nice Bobcat. Your photo gets me thinking about putting a
front-end & a rear-end loader on my 1951 Chevy 3100. I need to encourage some
of Minnesota's less-than-skilled highway occupants to keep some distance. It
doesn't seem right that they try kissing my truck on the first date.

Also, by the way, Larry: nice www site:    www.fernscountrystore.com      for
Ferns Country Store. I look forward to your next round of photos showing the
store, but featuring your Chevy truck. OleTruckers, this may be getting off
subject, but I found it worth reading how Larry's store got it's name.

Regards,

Culver Adams
1951 Chevy 3100
Minneapolis, MN, where we currently enjoy a reduced mosquito count.

---