Re: [oletrucks] Test

To: Bob KNOTTS <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Test
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2006 21:57:55 -0500
Hey Bob,

I think the list is a little slow due to the holidays.

How are you doing with your new toy?  Did Santa bring you anything truck
related?

I'm finally making some GOOD progress on the fire truck.  My son helped me
put the "mid" section of the truck body back in place yesterday.  This
allows me to put the control panel back together and to build my way up to
the two booster reels that sit on top.  The BIG push is on...I want to be
100% done for the ATHS Show in Baltimore this May.

Hope everyone had a great holiday!

Mike Boteler
'56 4400 Brush Fire Truck NAPCO
'56 8400 Wrecker w/Holmes 525