[oletrucks] Summary: Pot Metal Chrome shops

To: "73-87Chevy Trucks" <73-87ChevyTrucks@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Summary: Pot Metal Chrome shops
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:47:48 -0800
Someone asked that I post a summary of the information that I collected off of
the lists recommending shops that chrome pot metal (most bumper shops do not).

I've posted the info at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/blog/autorestoration

along with a downloadable Word document.

This info probably exists in more complete form somewhere else, but these are
all sites that were recommended as proven by members from one or more of the
lists I'm on.  I hope it's useful to someone.

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is usually a difference."--Anonymous