[oletrucks] TF Deluxe Trim Clips

To: Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, napco4x4@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] TF Deluxe Trim Clips
From: The Botelers <boteler@olg.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 22:18:18 -0500
Hey Guy's and Gal's,

I still have a limited supply of the Deluxe Trim Clips that hold the 5/8"
stainless steel trim on the 55-59 Chevy/GMC Deluxe Cab.  I had these clips made
and they are an exact match to the original clips.  It takes 46 of these clips
per cab and I am selling them for $25.00 per set including S&H (if mailed in
the lower 48).  I accept Money Orders ONLY.

Send your orders to:

Mike Boteler
16966 Teagues Point Road
Hughesville, MD 20637