RE: [oletrucks] Check this out (GM Futureliner)

To: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>, BMcNulty@csuchico.edu,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Check this out (GM Futureliner)
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:27:40 -0500
Can ya believe the Futurliner went for 4 million, but I guess when there's
only a handful of them left, it does get pretty pricey. Here's the link to
Carl and Bill's visit  http://www.chevytrucks.org/futurliner/
Some were freaked by the 70K the 57 GMC brought, don't forget this had the
full blown NAPCO drive train and combined that with it being a burb--wheww
the prices are getting up there..   --wayne