Re: [oletrucks] Check this out (GM Futureliner)

To: "K M Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Check this out (GM Futureliner)
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:04:20 -0800
I think it was the GMC gas engine of that era, but they could have had several
engines over the whole run from the 30s to the 50s.

Mark Noakes

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is usually a difference."--Anonymous

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I
repeat myself.
-- Mark Twain.