[oletrucks] website updated - new GMC / Chevy 55-59 pics, ads...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] website updated - new GMC / Chevy 55-59 pics, ads...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 11:51:45 EST
 Well, the sight was so stale, I doubt a buzzard woulda wanted to visit! LOL.
I intend to totally revamp it (sometime ), but for now, I have blown away
most of the old images, and replaced them with fresh ones, I think. So far,
I've
only updated the 55-59 truck section, not the panel. Hope to do that one soon.
Anyway, here's a link -

http://www.geocities.com/caspercars/55_59Chevy/

This will take you right to the page. I actually believe I had more GMC stuff
than Chevy this time, it includes both real trucks, and old GM truck ads from
the '50s. Enjoy them! Let me know what you think.

Jerry Casper @  Gremlingts@yahoo.com
'55 TF Chevy Suburban project,  FINALLY moved off the farm and to my new
property, where I HOPE I can get back on it this year. Woo-hoo! Pics to come...